Internet and Businesses Online Articles from EzineArticles.com

Wednesday 25 May 2016

THE READER - PART 7

1st Week



I AM WHAT THE CREATOR IS, SOON:


Jesus said: God is spirit and those who revere should venerate him in Spirit and in truth.

Then God is not a being with qualities and defects. Is law, is Strength and Love, or is the Energy that modulates everything visible and invisible.

Where is God? In all parties. Is it then? Without doubt, because In HIM we live, we move and we be. so why searches to God in all Parties, before felt it inside you? It is yours, It's your life, It is your power, It is your substance. IT IS YOU. THOU ART HE ...

We repeat this affirmation thousands of times, and before each assertion daily because it is the transcendental expression that demonstrates the divinity of man.
Who you are? question Moses and God responds without being able to define yourself: I AM THE I'M (OH YEH ASHER OH YEH).

The man either can set himself and says:

I AM.

And so we see that, "what is on top is equal to what is underneath and what is underneath is equal to that is on top ".

"Upon my Spirit incorporeal; underneath I am Spirit incarnate ". Soon:

I AM WHAT THE CREATOR IS.



No comments:

Post a Comment