Internet and Businesses Online Articles from EzineArticles.com

Sunday 30 September 2012

THE THUNDER OF CREATION

From the book. Sacred Texts; THE BOOK GNOSTIC GOSPELS. (Alan Jacobs and Introduction by Revd Dr Vrej N. Nersessian)



A unique revelation by a mysterious Female Deity, stressing the importance of the essential ''I am-ness''. Also known as the ''Perfect Mind'', it contains parallels with ancient Indian literature which refers to the I AM form.


I have issued from a Great Power and visit all who contemplate me; I have discovered by those  who search diligently.

Pay attention those that meditate upon me, and listen well!
All of you who are patiently waiting, take me to your Self!

Don't dismiss me from your mind and don't let your inner voices despise me; don't forget me at any time or place; be watchful!

I am the first and the last, I am both respect and ignored, I am both harlot and holy.

I am wife and virgin, mother and daughter, organs of my mother, barren, yet many are my sons.

I am She whose marriage is auspicious, but I am husband less.

I am the midwife who doesn't carry the balm of birth pains. I am bride and groom sired by spouse; I am mother of my father, sister of my husband, and he's my son.

I am slave of He who anointed me, I am ruler of my children, but He is the One from whom I was born. He shall be my Son in time; my strength is from Him!

I am the rod of His potency in His youthful virility, and He is the staff of my old age. Whatever He wills, happens.

I am the unfathomable silence and the thought that comes often, the voice of many sounds, and the word that appears frequently.

I am the meaning of my Name. Why am I despised? Do you love me and hate those who love me too?

If you deny me then admit me, You who pretend to tell the truth about me, really lie.

Yet you who've lied about me also tell the Truth. If you know me, forget me, and those who don't know me, let them know!


I am knowledge and ignorance. I am embarrassment and effrontery, shameless and ashamed. I am courage and fright.

I am war and peace. Listen! I am disgraced yet almighty.

Notice my poverty and richness. Don't be unkind to me when I'm thrown out upon the ground.

You'll find me hidden in those yet to come; don't peer at me when I'm on the dung heap.

Don't desert me or cast me out; you'll find me in the Kingdom.

Don't gaze at me when I'm ejected in disgrace, nor mock me.

Don't hurl me amongst those who are slain violently. I am merciful and cruel.

Be vigilant! Don't despise my servitude. Don't admire my self-control; don't forsake me in my ineptitude.

Never fear my power; don't hate my timidity or pour scorn on my arrogance.

I am She who dwells in all terror , the strength and the trembling.

I am  She who is pathetic and pleased in a pleasant place. I am stupid and I am wise.

Why do you despise me in your councils? I'll be quiet among the quiet.

I shall manifest and speak, yet why do Greeks hate me? I am a Philistine among Philistines, yet have the wisdom of Athens and craftiness of the barbarians.

My image is great in ancient Egypt, but is nothing amongst Philistines.

I've been hated everywhere, but also adored. I am that which people call life and you call death.

I am called the law and lawlessness. I am the hunted and captured.

I am the dispersed and the collected. I don't keep festivals, but have many feasts.

I am both godless and She who knows God is Great! I am the One you've contemplated and mocked.

I am ignorant, yet I teach. I am despised, yet admired.


I am the One who conceals and then reveals her Self.

But when you conceal your Self, I shall appear.

When you appear I'll hide. Hold me to your Self from comprehension and regret.

Take me to your Self in ugly and ruined places. Rob those who are good, even in their ugliness.

Ashamed, take me to your Self shamelessly; scold my organs in yourself.

Advance, all that know me and my organs; establish high creatures amongst the lowly.

March onto childhood; don't hate that state because it appears tiny. Don't reject greatness in smallness.

My nature is peace, but war comes from me.

I am an exile and a subject; I am substance and unsubstantial.

Those who do not cling to me are ignoramuses, but those who dwell in my substance know me.

Those who are close don't know me. When you are near, I'm distant.

On the day you're distant I am close. I am within, in your heart; I am your true nature, the creativity of your Self.





















                                          


                                              







 

No comments:

Post a Comment